25.10.12

Nine days off










I quite enjoyed my nine days off from work- I didn't do as much as I had planned (obviously!) but it was a nice break from wearing heels and I had happy feet!
I tried to draw something, went for a country walk in the rain (yay!), saw the Little Black Jacket exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery (and got two posters free! You can see how everyone is gathering at the same point in the picture, wasn't difficult to spot where the posters were) and took some photos of the outfit I was wearing one day cause I was quite pleased with the result and to keep record of the bun! Didn't last long though, after half an hour it was falling down and I had to re-do it on the train...I have to admit I'm very clumsy at doing anything with my hair apart from leaving it as it is, can't even make sure a messy bun stays in place!

4 comments:

  1. Qué mona darling!!! Para el recogido te daré un consejo, LACA, a mogollón, yo le hice un recogido a una amiga para una boda y gracias a ella le aguantó todo el día jajaja
    Por cierto, me encanta la foto en la que se ve a tres personitas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siempre se me olvida usar laca! Y no será porque no tenga, pero es que está en un rincón olvidada jaja

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a lovely week off, it certainly sounds like you squeezed a lot in :) I love your outfit post pictures, you should definitely do more - maybe we can meet up each day and take them for each other! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess in the end I managed to do a few things :)
      Haha I like that idea cause you see, the photos were taken in front of my dusty mirror (notice the white speckles of dust!). I feel the need to see myself, otherwise it would take ages to take a photo where I feel pleased with the way I look :)

      Delete