7.8.12

Mr Brainwash + David Guetta


 Last Wednesday I went with my boyfriend and a few friends to Mr Brainwash and David Guetta's party, although it was meant to be Mr Brainwash's preview of his exhibition (it will stay for a month in the old post office in Oxford St, London, now looking more like a nightclub).
We thought it would be super easy to get inside with our VIP passes but... there was a massive VIP queue (I seriously didn't expect that)!! Luckily we got inside pretty quick after a few calls :)
We had lots of free champagne, absolutely great music and I admired some Egg chairs in pink fabric (I wish I could have taken one home!!). I saw Mr Brainwash just a few cm close and David Guetta did appear after an hour of good music played by another DJ, although he had left the best bits for him, of course!
It was a great night and I felt so privileged to be there.
I leave you with some photos (sorry about the bad quality!)...


 David Guetta reminding me of the Power Rangers.



 Burn seemed to be sponsoring the event. In the other photograph you can see the VIP area and one of the Egg chairs.


 Some looked a bit out of place.



 I think I might have been the only one who noticed the Jack Union flag colours in the lights...


 David Guetta!!


 From far left: the unknown first DJ, Mr Brainswash and David Guetta.





No comments:

Post a Comment