2.6.12

Around Regent's Park


Remembering last weekend and it's tropical weather because I cannot feel it anymore!! The temperatures are plumbiting down AGAIN to 12ºC tomorrow :(
Don't get me wrong, I love the whole of UK and I don't mind the rain, but what pisses me off is having to stand this cold weather in the beginning of June! It doesn't feel right to my Mediterranean body and soul!
Well, let's stop complaining, in the end it's me who decided to come here :)

Soon I will post some pictures of progress in my project. I'm already half way through the course (time flies!!!) and the project is keeping me busy with plans and elevations (which I've found out I like drawing!). Maybe I've got a frustrated architect in me? ha! I still prefer all the colouring part to the technical :)
Today I managed to clean the bathroom and as you see post something on the blog, so now I'm off to have some lunch (Spanish ham and cheese..treasures brought back from home) and then go out to Chelsea Harbour Design Centre to find some textile samples. Hope they like my pretty face and give me all the samples I need! SUGAR they are closed on Saturdays!!!




My sunglasses are not that big, I promise!


 Boating on Regents Park is on my list of things-to-do


 My mum's necklace (stolen)




Sitting at my boyfriend's parents' beautiful garden

1 comment:

  1. amaia¡¡¡¡¡ aqui en barcelona llevo dos meses torrada de calor... a ver si nos visitas¡¡¡^^

    ReplyDelete